The festive season is round the corner and one question which knocks all is the “BEST GIFT OPTION”. Be individual or an organization, there is race to stand out!!!
Well, Diwali is not just a festival of crackers and lights but a festival of love and joy which is expressed by gifting friends and family, colleagues and business connects. Diwali is a time when despite of busy schedules people connect to each other and gifting is considered as a tradition to strengthen the ties of brotherhood in society.
Although Gifting Sweets is the easiest option available in the market but personalized gifting has taken the front foot and all companies’ big or small take ample interest in selection of the product much before in-time and adds a pinch of branding in it. Yes, Printing Company logo on the gift or the gift box helps to lay a lasting impact on the receiver.
Presenting some of the gift options which might make your gifting a delightful treat this Diwali.
1. Copper Utensils: People are real conscious about health these days and Copper utensils are known for their health benefits. Logo – printed copper water bottle, copper cutlery set or a glass set wrapped with fancy sheet act a delightful Diwali gift and one will remember you every time they use it!
2. Personalized Chocolates: This is a fusion of tradition and exotic taste of Chocolates. This can be used as either primary gift or an add-on gift to break the bond of boring traditional sweets. To break the monotony, you can get them customized with logo or particular shape so that the receiver remembers the unique idea while savoring them.
3. Herbal Tea: Society is moving towards the trending ways of fitness, one of which is Herbal Tea which had goodness of health and offer variety flavors. Getting an assortment of different flavors in a fine packing is one of the best gifting option which will stand out of the regular gifts.
4. Diffusers and Perfumed Candles: Fragrance today is not limited to sprays and perfumes and no Modern home or Office is complete without it. This makes it a perfect gift idea for Diwali and adding perfumed candles or essential oil to it acts as extra sugar in the cake. One can choose from basic to electric range of diffuser keeping the budgets in place. The magical aroma will ensure that the receiver never forget this gift.
5. Home Décor: Diwali is a time of decorations and cleaning doesn’t end till the Diwali which makes Bed Sets, Trendy Wall Décor and Clocks an evergreen gift option. Planters are the new inn in this series due to it environment friendly nature. These gifts are not unique but they never lose its place in the Indian Gifting Industry and manufacturers always ensure to launch their best range of items during festive season.
6. Gift Sets:Who don’t love more? Gift sets is that option which offer more than one item as a gift. Branded Pen Sets, Tie and Cufflinks, Watch and belt and many more. Such Combo sets can be easily customized as per product selection, budget and branding needs. Gifting such sets not only brings so extra WOW for receiver but add a feeling of satisfaction to the sender as well.
All the above product options are shared keeping the market research and demands made by the end users in place. Some of the best and unique options are available at www.angelgifts.in which is trending for offering great products and un-matched prices for its bulk purchasing clientele.